Search Here & Support S-H!

Custom Search

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

You Wish You Had What I Have

You heard me. You wish you had the lovely girl that I have. My Letisha Cooper.

I love this girl so much, I honestly love her. We were pretty much best friends from the start. Gay lovers to me more exact.
Last year in Len Wood may have sucked hardcore, but the time I got to spend with my Tishy didn't.

Thanks to the powers of weed combined with truth-or-dare and a douchebag ex, Tish is mine.
Now 8 months is coming up and I couldn't be happier (considering we live in A-town that is). The only thing that could make this better would be to be in Edmonton with Elle or to be back on the coast with Joshie.

We've surprisingly been through so much the last 8 months. People trying to break us up, people saying that we wouldn't last. Arguments, fights, more retarded people trying to interfere with our relationship...
We've had drunk times, sober times, sexy times and SOOO many high times. We're still like bestfriends and it's amazing. Why don't more people realize that you need to be friends to be a good couple? They're definitely missing out.

Another month together is almost past, and I hope there's many MANY more to come.

And they said we would never last this long, we sure as hell showed them eh tittybear?


Russell & Tish
September 7th, 2007 until forever <3

No comments: