Search Here & Support S-H!

Custom Search

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hair Rant

Time to take a break from the Armstrong rants before they go too far downhill.

This is about hair and how you all need to get bent.

If I've learned one thing it's that people just love to do shit to their hair and love to give criticism about it. It's bloody retarded how hair (and clothes) pretty much decides who you are label-wise and all that junk. It's even worse when I have to put up with all that bullshit.

I don't care who you are, I don't care for your opinion on my hair. I do nothing to my hair. No color, no styling, nothing. Fuck I barely even brush it. Yet people don't seem to understand that I don't give a shit. They're constantly quirking up their opinion to me (such as "Get a fucking haircut"). WELL FUCK YOU.

Don't tell me what to do with my hair.
Don't tell me about something that's wrong with my hair.
Don't tell me that it's too fucking long. It's really not all that long compared to what it could be, and maybe I just happen to like it long as compared to short. Maybe I don't like hairdressers (which I don't) and maybe people just love to butcher my hair when I get haircuts.

For God's sake just fuck off people.

Now, even though I don't like to hear people's opinions on my hair, I have no problem dishing it out to you. Let's knock off some of the trends.

P.F.U.P.O.S. (Puffy Fucked Up Piece Of Shit):

Here you have the PFUPOS.
It's pretty self-explanatory, if you have a haircut like this then your hair looks like a puffy fucked up piece of shit.

This is what happens when you give a 3-year old scissors and hairspray.







Scene Anime:


Not quite as bad as the PFUPOS but still pretty bad.
This style is normally characterized but the multiple ugly colors, retarded layers and the massive back-of-head cowlick.

What the fuck people?







Classic Scene Hair:
More toned down the then Anime/scene hair,
But still very fucking retarded.

What else is there to say?
It's hideous.













Bangs:

The bangs trend was horrible. Just fucking horrible.
They're ugly, they're stupid, they're way too fucking popular.
How does something that retarded get that trendy?

Another sure sign that humanity is fucked.







I'm just going to stop here. Had to subject myself to way too many awful looking haircuts in the last 20-30 minutes. There is definitely a possibility of a part 2; after all there is a lot of fucking retarded styles out there.

The morale of the story is don't bitch about my hair when you're all out there with your completely retarded haircuts yourselves.
AND FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD STOP FOLLOWING RETARDED TRENDS.
It's retarded, its bullshit and it just should not be.

3 comments:

vib3rtn3il said...

Haha! Yah man! I'm the same way! I couldn't give a rats ass on how my hair looks. Hell, it looks fine. All I do is shampoo it and dry it. I also agree that theres WAY to many people that label others based on there hair styles. Its unbelievable how many people judge others just by their hair style. I've met some people with some pretty f*#ked up hair, yet there the nicest people ever. Anyways, nice rant! :)

Anonymous said...

lol, way to go...
you think people give a shit about how you don't give a shit about what your hair looks like?

in fact, you're bitching about the fact that other people care more about their hair than you do?

wow... that's pretty messed up you know...

SkateFiend said...

Read it again, dumbass.