Search Here & Support S-H!

Custom Search

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Big Bad Racist Bastard

I hate how when someone says something racists (or potentially racist) to a Caucasian or white person, it doesn't mean a thing. However, the second you say something back you're the big bad racist bastard.

Example:
"So this guy messages me right 'hey sexc wanna watch me get hard on cam' as it happens he's black.. so I tell him off right. I didn't say anything racial and he comes back with 'Fuck off you white trash hoe. I bet you blow horses for quarters'. So obviously I replied back with something racial and that makes ME the racist, just because I'm white"

This is a real message that I received alongside an idea to do a rant on this topic. Which I must agree should have been done by now.

I know for one that I've been in the same situation a couple of times, and have been given shit for it even though I wasn't the one to begin it.
So why is it? How come we get the shit end of the stick when it comes to racism? Are you still sore that we took your land and made it more useful and productive?

Well fuck your shit. I'm not one to purposely be offensive with racism but if you say something racist to me you can sure as hell bet that I'm going to come right back at you.

I would like to be enlightened though, why is it that we're automatically more racist and are treated harsher for being racist, then those of other races who discriminate just as much as us?
Comment with your answer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haven't You Heard? We're white, we are the essence of all that is evil you know. Even though we presently today may have not done anything because others have in the past its still our fault because you know we can completely control what our forefathers did right? [if it was possible for me to roll my eyes over the internet you'd see it right now]

RealBubbly said...

Well it's not really like that. I'm technically black. So I think it's that our ancestors have taken enough crap from your ancestors it's time we gave some crap back you know? It's bull crap that it all comes back to you guys even though it was your ancestors but. . .there's nothing I can do about it.

SkateFiend said...

Good view of it, thanks for the comment, bubbly. =D