Search Here & Support S-H!

Custom Search

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Why I Hate Armstrong - Part 1

Since I have nothing better to update with that's quick, I'm going to start up the "Why I Hate Armstrong" series.

They will probably suck like most of my posts so far, only because I'm lazy and don't have the time to do a good update right now.

First reason why I hate Armstrong, or atleast the biggest reason at this moment, is employment.

There really isn't a whole lot to do for work at my age, especially in A-town. Pretty much the only thing there is for work is fast food and being a dish-bitch in places like the Bistro and Saxon Inn.
Jobs that don't matter to me and don't interest me at all. Which is why I'm resorting to all the shitty schemes to earn money on the internet.

If you know me then you may be wondering, "Well don't you already have a job..?"
Yes I do, and I love my job despite the disgusting work of servicing restaurant hoods. The only problem with it is that it isn't consistent because of school. I can only work weekends because it's either late night or early morning (unless it's a bar or dinner only place).
It just doesn't work for me, I need something to do on the weekdays and with summer coming up fast I need as much money as possible.

Armstrong wouldn't be so lame if it had decent stores (and hence decent places to work at).

So help me out, join this site and click some links to earn me a extra 10 cents or whatever because I don't feel like subjecting myself to shitty fastfood places.
It's actually a very good site, I know people who are making around 100 bucks a month, all because of referrals.
http://bux.to/?r=SkateFiend

Part 2 of Why I Hate Armstrong coming soon! (most likely tomorrow).
..God I have a sad life xD

1 comment:

vib3rtn3il said...

You should check my website out at http://www.ptc-search.blogspot.com for more PTC sites! :)