Search Here & Support S-H!

Custom Search

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dumbass Kids

You know what really disappoints me?
The rising number of drug abusing kids there are these days.
What the hell has gone wrong? Is it just that getting drugs is too easy or is there some major brain malfunction going on?

I feel bad for those little fuckers who go out there with their E and their crack thinking that it's all good and it's just fun times. The fact that I've stopped trying to help people will probably make me feel even worse while I just sitting here watching them fuck up their lives more and more.
Too many times have I tried to help, too many times people have shrugged off my advice. They just need to take their heads out of their asses a little.
Poor, poor little fucktards.


Not that anyone seems to care anymore, chemicals are fucking stupid, stick to the organics kiddies.

Kudos to Mel and Nat for finally setting me in gear to get this one done.
Keep the ideas flowing in people, good results can only get better.

No comments: