Search Here & Support S-H!

Custom Search

Friday, April 18, 2008

Insane Mind Block

Lately I've been having an insane amount of writers block.
I can't even think up a topic to write about..

Mainly because of the history of 4:20 (which is what I was planning on writing about a couple days ago) is rather quick and boring..

Shit.

So I want all you fuckers to flood my inbox with ideas.
Hopefully we can get some decent ones so that Tishy can get some ideas too (even though her comp is fucked and won't let her update).

skate-fiend@hotmail.com

You will be credited for the topic idea if we decide to use it.
Let the flooding begin! \m/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do it on ignorant little twelve year old girls who are immature and slutty as fuck? LOLOL Idk, uhm.. I'll come back to you when I'm pissed off about something! ahha .