Search Here & Support S-H!

Custom Search

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Why I Hate Armstrong - Part 2

Sorry for the lack of "next day update". I was just way to sidetracked and not in the mindset to update.

It's time to take a crack at the wannabe gangstas.
Armstrong is basically divided into 3 groups, Gangsters, Metalheads, and the people no one really gives a shit about (complete hicks, geeks, preps/scene who aren't metalhead. People like that).

Now the thing that really gets me about the "gangsters" here are that they are, quite frankly, a bunch of posers. They make all the wigger/posers in Vancouver look like true gangsters. Seriously.

It's fucking disgusting, if you're going to try to be something as low as a gangster then atleast do it right you fucking retards (no offense to the retarded, I know that was a pretty bad diss).

Times like this that I wish there were a lot of stereotypical Persians (with their knives) and Blacks (with w/e they want) in Armstrong. It would teach some of these bitches a thing or two.

I'm done, there's not a whole lot else to say except that it's really fucking stupid.

Inspired by my baby killer, Jesse F. Coastal living ftw dude!

Part 3 will be coming soon, I might take a break from my usual bitching and post something good about Armstrong... I doubt it.

No comments: