Search Here & Support S-H!

Custom Search

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Dumb Fucker

Taken from my blog on Nexopia.com as I realized that I never posted it here.
This is about when and old bro came up from New West for Spring Break.. the rest you'll soon learn. Let's begin shall we?

Jewwy (yes I'm still referring to you as that)
Why do you listen to such a fucking dyke?
You should know by now that she doesn't care for you, all you are to her is a puppet for her entertainment.
Now you're pissed at me for all this shit that never happened, which I had already set you straight with once.

Now let's get some things straight here once again.
1) You sit outside my fucking house and expect me not to come over to you? What fucking planet are you from?
Oh right! Ontario.

2) Apparently the look you gave me was like "Don't start shit"
Well the look I saw was the biggest bitch look ever! I could have put a fucking leash on you and dragged you down the road you fucking pussy.
Since when is murmuring "Whatever" and looking away a "Don't start shit" look?
I wanted to shitkick you, only reasons I didn't were because my mom just pulled up, and because I still care for you. Even if you are a mislead jew.

3) You walk past Tish's house several times and expect me not to try to talk to you again. Wtf is going through your head man?
When I came out and tried to talk, asked you why you were so pissed, your answer was "Hmf, can I go now?"
I wanted to beat your face in SO BADLY. Instead I went inside and beat on Dayton with pillows. Next time give me a real answer and don't be so fucking pussy whipped by a chick who doesn't even like you. Fucking pansy.

4) Again, HOW FUCKING STUPID CAN YOU BE?
We've been through the same shit time and time again! You've been so obviously bullshitted by that cow SO MANY TIMES.
I almost had your eyes open once, you realized how much she was using you as a puppet. Then the next day she came up with this idea that she was "addicted to E". THEY WERE FUCKING BRONCHITIS PILLS.

Keep thinking she cares buddy, keep thinking your tough shit. Sooner or later you'll have nothing left but a very pissed off Russell to deal with. It'll only be another reason for you to carve your wrists.
Take your head out of her ass, you just seem to love that smell way to much. Next time don't give me so much attitude, I'm seriously done with your bullshit.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're fucking pathetic.
Get a life.

SkateFiend said...

Oh I'm pathetic? Because I write to channel out my anger instead of bottling up inside?

But hey man, you're right, I'm the pathetic one here. I'm the pathetic one yet you didn't have the balls to do anything else but comment under 'anonymous'.

So take your own advice, get a life.

Anonymous said...

I don't have an account.

Anonymous said...

You don't need an account.

Anonymous said...

Well why the fuck would I put my name when this is obviously much more fun.

Anonymous said...

no they're right russle
you are pathetic
you have to write on your fuckin computor because you cant take stress,a little bit of anger
quit being a pussy, and by the way next time you fuckin want to say somthing to me say it to my face you worthless sack of shit

-Mark

SkateFiend said...

For the love of god, learn to spell boy.

Next, a little bit of anger? Are you kidding me? There's A LOT of fucking anger. I gave you a place to stay and sleep in comfort when you were living in a goddamn barn and you repaid me by listening to a dumb whore who's done NOTHING but fuck you over. Even though you've moved she still has you wrapped around her finger and plays you like a fucking puppet.

Now, how could I possibly say this to your face when you were too much of a wimp to even talk to me? I'm sorry that I'm not fucking telepathic and can't talk to you while you're in New West.

Finally, I'm a worthless sack of shit, you're absolutely right. Yet I'm not the one carving my wrist with a goddamn toothpick over a chick who honestly doesn't give two fucks about you.

Anonymous said...

Maybe Russell should get his head out of my ass seeing as he ass his nose is my shit all the time.

Anonymous said...

Tonight when your sleeping I'm going to fart in your face.

SkateFiend said...

Umm, no thanks you?