Search Here & Support S-H!

Custom Search

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hey Everyone! Screamo's Dead!

This is a mind-blowingly dumb comment, to put it VERY nicely.

screamo is dead.

indie is were its at.

that includes all that acoustic, hippy, new wave stuff

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

I'm so baffled as to how a technicality such as screamo, can be considered dead.
Do you realize all the genres/sub genres that contain screamo?

Hell, where the fuck would hardcore and metal be without good ol' Screamo?

I'm trying to avoid making lists, otherwise I'll never stop. But just stop yourself and think about ALL the bands and different genres that use screaming. Fuck man, I'm listening to Bring Me the Horizon, Job For a Cowboy and Poison the Well as I write this shit!

I really can't do this, I'm so shocked that someone actually said it was dead. Immensely shocked.
So now it's Natasha's turn!


Natasha says (right after I showed her the "screamo is dead" comment):
They must die.
Metal and Rock'N'Roll WILL LIVE ON FOREVER!
Metal dead? Pfft!
It's blasphemy I tell you!
Saying such a thing is like saying John Lennon had nothing to do with the Beatles's success
I just wish more people would take time to look at where their metal originated from like Zeppelin and Motorhead.
And there you have it folk, a very shitty rant with one main point. If you think Screamo's dead, then you're dead wrong.

Good freeken night, time to crank up more Metal on Last.fm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahaha screamo's dead my ass!
Indie fucking sucks!