Search Here & Support S-H!

Custom Search

Monday, May 19, 2008

Don't Touch My Room

I hate it when people fuck with my room, especially when it's a fucking retard like my old lady.

I came home from working on a holiday, to my room looking like shit because my mom thought that she would clean and rearrange my stuff.
All she managed to do was butcher my cd's, snooped through all my shit and fuck with all the power cords.

She should have atleast did it when I was there so I could tell her off at the start to not touch my shit. But of course she had to do it her way so she could be a snooping little fuck.

I can't wait to get the hell out of this hole and get far away from her. It's harsh but true. She just drives me insane.

1 comment:

linette said...

u are so mean. my mother does this because she cleans my room when im at school. she's my mom and i never want to be mean to her. if u love ur room that much then just marry it! ur nerd. get a life. u dont have a life cos ur ROOM is ur life.