Search Here & Support S-H!

Custom Search

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

More Updates!

So I think I've made all the layout changes I'm going to make for awhile. Which includes the nice ass banner that Neil made.

I've added a Google search (it's impossible to miss) so you can search shit up and support Straight Hate at the same time! I hope that people find it useful and decide to do some searches -hint hint- =P

I've also added another Google ad in the left hand column underneath "Links Worth Going To". It's a referral ad, which means that if you click and sign up with the site you will benefit S-H more. So please, if you see something that interests you then feel free to click on it and sign up with it if interested. I guess I'm not supposed to intentionally promote clicking on ads but I don't really care.


Now! I'm looking for more banners and buttons to help promote the blog. I would make them myself (which I've tried) but the program that I use saves things in a odd format and the images screw up upon conversion to a regular format. Which means they're useless.
So make some banners, buttons, whatever, and send them to me at skate-fiend@hotmail.com or by posting them in a comment here.
Be sure to include you name with your message so I can give you credit for your work!

Thanks to all who come and check out the blog on a regular basis. I must say that the first couple weeks of May have been terrific! Hopefully we can keep it up, if not improve the flow even more!

Have a good long weekend everyone! I might update tomorrow, but I doubt it as I'll be getting ready to go camping.

No comments: