Search Here & Support S-H!

Custom Search

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Trying To Be Maddox?

So, Elle.

I'm not Maddox. I never tried to be Maddox. I never wanted to be Maddox.

Maddox is a crazy coder who can make a website in under 5 minutes, whatever. He's a good writer with good views, but he's a geek.
He's insanely obsessive about his dick and finds humor in things like Che Guevara dressed up like a pirate. He criticizes little kid's art as a hobby, and never stops thinking up ways to make his dick seem bigger.
Arrogant, boastful, loves the cock and spends way too much time on MS Paint.

The only things that resemble Maddox is my hate for the Iphone and those stupid blouses (or whatever) that make chicks look pregnant.

As much I wish I could write, draw and get as many hits as Maddox, I never tried to be him.

Now is that what you had in mind, sister?

No comments: