Search Here & Support S-H!

Custom Search

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Outside Opinions

I love to argue and debate. I am very opinionated and strong with my views and beliefs.
This being said, I argue with people alot. Generally nothing friendship ending, infact normally with friends that we can have a laugh about after we get some steam out (or in my case build up more steam).
Now what REALLY ticks me is when people with no mental capacity butt into our argument(s) and put in their two cents. I'm all for freedom of speech (which I demonstrate often) and non-censorship but when you go into an argument that you are NOT welcome in and do NOT belong in then you better have a damn good point/counter.
You should not post if you are unable to comprehend what has been said in the argument and if you don't know what the argument is initially about. You should especially discontinue cluttering our argument with bullshit. It makes it hard to keep the debate easily followed by those who are actually contributing to what was a good argument.
Now before you even consider insulting someone who is far more intelligible then yourself, who actually knows the definitions of the words being said (and the spellings) , please keep in mind that you did not belong in the argument in the beginning and still do not belong in the argument. Posting insults and calling me retarded does not make you redeem any dignity from putting your nose in someone else's shit.
You weren't smart once-upon-a-time, you're still not smart, do not try to act smart.

People like you are the exact reason why I'm hateful, why I'm opinionated as fuck and why humanity is fucking doomed.



<-- Yes, this is so me


2 comments:

LadyHardcore said...

Stolen from me again.

MEL A KNEE said...

Hahahaha, I know how this was inspired.