Search Here & Support S-H!

Custom Search

Friday, March 28, 2008

0mG3 c4Nt typ3z!1!

I absolutely hate "l33t" motherfuckers who are too lazy to use things as simple and vowels.
You make the interwebs a very, very sad place.
It takes an extra half a second to press that "a" key or that "e" key, etc.
Wanna know what pisses me off even more? PeOpLe ThAt CoNsAnTlY sHiFt PiSs Me RiGhT tHe FuCk OfF. It's not cool, drinking mouthwash is cool however. Go drink some.

One more thing, you don't need abbreviations for every fucking statement. Shit like "idk" and "w/e" are alright. But it really pisses me off when I have to spend and excessive amount of time trying to figure out wtf you're talking about. Assholes.

Noob motherfuckers should not be allowed on mah internets! >=[

Yes, I know it's another quick, poorly written, and stupid post. I just needed to knock this one off.

2 comments:

LadyHardcore said...

"You make the interwebs and very, very sad place."


LOL OMG PWNT

SkateFiend said...

Totally didn't see that I put "and" instead of "a" in that part
xD