Search Here & Support S-H!

Custom Search

Monday, March 3, 2008

First Blog

First blog here on "Blogger"
Seems pretty.. interesting.. compared to other sites I've been on.

I'm a 15 year old male by the name of Russell. I love sports, my computer, my girlfriend Tish, and playing bass guitar. You could call me a very, erm, angry person. There are just so many things out the that push my buttons, from the stupid people that make up our society to the stupid things that make up our society.
Ignorance is not bliss people.
I am both a nice person and an asshole at the same time, how those contradictions work, I don't know, but it's true. I can be arrogant and self-centered, but who can honestly say they aren't now-a-days?

As the blog's title suggests, this is mainly going to be rants about things I despise. =]
Let the fun begin.