Search Here & Support S-H!

Custom Search

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hold Your Alc, Goddamit

Little girls have really ruined alcohol for me. I'm tired of seeing and tending for stupid little girls (and boys) who can't drink within their limits and certainly can't hold their alcohol.

If you can't keep it down why the hell would you think you're able to drink it in the first place? At least when I go drink with people, which I rarely do anymore, I don't go puking my ass out. Just smarten up and don't drink you goddamn pussy kids.

If anything you should go buy yourselves a sum of weed, roll some doobies, pass around a pipe, and chill out. It's so much better then little kids passed out on the road in piss and puke.

So we've covered that, good. Now let's cover the part about what not to do when you need to care for drunk friends.

I don't care how drunk you are, when one of your friends are puking, don't try and hit up on some ugly piece of crap. It's really not a cool thing to do, especially when your 'sister' is suffering. All you had to do was buy a bottle of water and take her to your house for a bit. Nothing hard to ask for at all. So why couldn't you do it?

No wonder your parties suck..

Now remember, please for the love of god don't be a stupid hyper drunk sliding down hills and such. Although funny at first because you're a dumbass, it's really goddamn annoying. Especially don't slide into people skateboarding, injury is involved.

Don't be a dumbass when you drink or leave me the hell alone, and drink responsibly!

- SkateFiend

No comments: