Search Here & Support S-H!

Custom Search

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Fakes and such

Alright guys so I know its been bloody forever since SkateFiend or myself have taken time to rant. But hey we've both been busy and we're back now and that's what count right?

Anyways so something that has really been pissing me off lately is fakes. I mean granted everyone puts on a fake smile here and there but really people who are nice to your face and then turn around and say shit behind you back, all I have to say is get the fuck out man! Are you all so bored with your little insignificant lives that you feel the need to ruin someone else's? And I'm going to level with you all, I'm not the most like able person out there, because I'm honest and blunt. People now-a-days don't like to rock the boat and say what's really on there minds, at least not to other's faces. I will rock the boat if I have to, if I don't like you I'm not going to pretend to be good friends with you, its just that simple. Now guys generally do not do this they're more like me and will plainly say, "Dude you piss me off, get the fuck out" and its done! Girls however that is just not allowed. I swear there is some manual hidden somewhere that plainly states that the mass majority of girls can't be honest that deception is the key to success. My favourite though has to be when they fuck up and the person that they're talking about is right behind them and they try and cover it up with "No No! You don't understand I meant the other Ayra Zellingernd!" because I'm sure they're is tonnes of people in the world with that exact name, let alone in the same school right? Then just when you think the drama is all over and everyone can go back to living their lives like before, they find something else to fight about.

So my solution to all of this is only people with brains are allowed to talk, people who are fake are dropped on a tiny island in the middle of the Bermuda triangle never to be seen again, and people just start being honest! It's not that hard if you really think about it.

1 comment: