Search Here & Support S-H!

Custom Search

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

For Future Reference

I have no problem with you hanging out with guys. I have no problem with you trying to cheer up your guy-friends. I never showed any sign that I had a problem with it, I even told you flat out that you should hang out with them instead of coming over.

What I do have a problem with is you spewing bullshit that I'm angry because you're hanging out with guys. Even more so when your telling this shit to people who are obviously going to bug me ALL fucking day about it, as they did. You know I don't like the phone, you especially know that I absolutely despise the phone when it never stops ringing, yet you were in the presence while it was happen, and let it happen.

I may not like these guys and sure they bother me sometimes. Like I've declared on countless occasions, I'm not going to try and control you and tell you that you can't hangout with them, be friends with them, etc. I honesty try hard to not be bothered by it but YOU always vex me and turn it into an immensely angry situation for me.

"Oh but I feel so bad by not hanging with you and just leaving you to sit in your room" is something I don't want to hear, I don't give a shit. You asked me if you could, I said yes, why can't you just leave it at that? I don't want some shitty veil of pity that you've created around me, just take my yes and go.
Also, there isn't a lot of people I hang out with here for a reason, a reason that you know very damn well. Just like you know already, I would rather sit in my room and do what I do then have to be with people I don't want to be with.

I love you, but sometimes you drive me completely insane for the worse. You should know how I'm going to react by now, but you still push the goddamn button. I'm actually starting to think you do it on purpose sometimes, some sort of vengeful spite at me or something. Or maybe you just really don't know me as well as you claim.

Whatever your reason is, now you know why you turned my day into a piece of shit once again and why I'm not going to answer your texts for the time being.

No comments: