Search Here & Support S-H!

Custom Search

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bleed Faggot Bleed

To start this off, alcohol is no goddamn excuse to cheat on a person, I don't care what you did to cheat or how much you drank, but it's no fucking excuse.
To blame everything solely on alcohol is just goddamn stupid, it doesn't make you or the situation seem any better.
Now to say that you remember everything else except for the parts where shit happened, that's just garbage. Pure fucking garbage.

You promised me that you weren't going to be around him at all after that. You go out tonight with friends, that's fine. But you're around him despite your promise and you try to justify it with 'I'm not talking to him'.
No, that doesn't fucking make anything better. Thank you for being honest with me that he was there, since that seems to be the least you've done.

I'm royally pissed off as I have been for the last 3 or 4 goddamn days, wanting nothing but to tear that pricks fucking face off. As telling me not to start shit while I was calm and already said I wouldn't is not a smart thing. It's like waving a red flag in front of testosterone pumped bull, you know that about me already.

So now I'm angry and once again want to do nothing but bike down there and tear him apart limb from fucking limb.

Just fucking stop making me feel so shitty all the time, I'm going to need to drop the fucking hammer on someone if you keep doing this. I hope you understand how much you have ruined the last two perfect days for me.
Who am I kidding though, right?

No comments: