Search Here & Support S-H!

Custom Search

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hicks and Cars = Anger

Yes this isn't the rant I'm supposed to post, but I'm lazy so what can you do.

But get a load of this.

Tonight I took the long way home 'cause I was thinking about shit (about how I want to kick the shit out of someone, ironically.)
So I was just walking, holding my board, and some hick drives up in a piece of shit car.
Now at the end of the road I was taking, there's a little dirt side that is the start of a 'short cut' (even though it's the exact same distance) that you can use to turn around your car.
Now as they're driving by, the hick passenger calls me a fagget. Whatever right? I can deal with that, sure it pisses me off but it's a stupid hick, what does he know?
Now these tards have to take it over the edge, of course, so the drive to the end of the road, turn around, so the passenger can call me a bitch.
After that, they just kept on going to the place they originally came from. All that trouble to just call me a fagget and a bitch.

Now here's the thing.
1) You're a hick, living in a hick town.
2) You drive a piece of shit car, typical for a hick teenager.
3) You call me a fagget, yet you are the fagget hick driving a piece of shit car, who has nothing better to do with his time, and is obviously a loser.
4) You call me a bitch, yet you are the little bitches driving a piece of shit car, without stopping, shouting out a window, to impress your hick buddies.

Congratulations, you're a real winner pal, a damn straight (LOL RIGHT) representative of the city.. -cough- hicktown -cough- ..you live in.

Atleast come out and shake hands with the trucks on my skateboard. Don't like my skateboard? My fist is just as good.
And I was so excited, I thought a bunch of stupid hicks were gonna try and jump me. But no, the pussies kept driving.

Too bad, I haven't played baseball if forever...

AND YES, I will eventually finish the other rant, that will be much better then this.

No comments: